And yet, many of Donald Trump's promises have not been kept.
- There is no southern border wall being paid for by Mexico.
- There is no tax reform relieving lower and middle income Americans.
- There is no ban on foreign lobbyists from raising money for American elections.
- There is no proposal for a constitutional amendment on Congressional term limits.
- There is no directive to the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. trade representatives to immediately end foreign trading abuses.
- There is no national registry of Muslims in the United States.
- There is no plan to relocate the American embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
- There is no Trump healthcare plan!
A big campaign promise made by Donald J. Trump was that he had a better healthcare plan to replace the Affordable Healthcare Act, aka Obamacare. Trump said he would provide better healthcare and cover more people at less cost than Obamacare.
Read the following articles contained within the respective embedded links to review Trump's record on healthcare:
- 8 Donald Trump quotes on healthcare — 'Repeal it, replace it, get something great!', Mary Rechtoris, Becker's Hospital Review Leadership and Management, August 16, 2016.
- Trump vows 'insurance for everybody' in replacing Obamacare, Reuters #Politics, January 15, 2017.
- Trump is making a massive promise about his Obamacare replacement, Bob Bryan, Business Insider Politics, January 26, 2017.
- President Trump’s false promises on healthcare, Roseann Demoro, The Hill Opinion, March 2, 2017.
- 6 promises Trump has made about health care, Henry C. Jackson, Politico, March 13, 2017.
- Watch Trump Call Obamacare Repeal “So Easy”, “Nobody can do that like me.”, Inae Oh, Mother Jones, March 24, 2017.
- Trump's previous promises on health care, Dylan Stafford, CNN Politics, June 24, 2017.
- Trump’s health care promises are coming back to haunt him, Damian Paletta, The Washington Post Wonkblog, June 28, 2017.
Donald Trump is the fellow who constantly refers to mass media news reports with which he disagrees and mass media news reports about him that are negative as "fake news." That has become Trump's mantra.
I say. Donald Trump is Mr. Fake News himself and makes fake healthcare promises.