I retired from the government sector effective July 1, 2002. It was at that time with thirty-three years of extensive employment and volunteer service in governmental, educational, nonprofit, political, labor, professional, and civic/community/charitable organizations that I was able to devote more time to my long established self-employed endeavors as a Consultant to Nonprofit Organizations.
While I travel wherever an assignment may take me, my consulting services are headquartered in Toledo, Ohio (from 2002 - 2015, I also had an office in Mesa, Arizona). In addition to my own consulting services, I also find it very satisfying and rewarding to network with other Consultants and Trainers.
Previous clients of mine have included:
- the Northeast Ohio Adult Services Training Center and the Southwest Ohio Adult Services Training Center for whom I conducted several in-service training workshops;
- the Ohio Training Opportunities in Public Services Program for whom I taught in-service college-level courses;
- the City of Toledo Youth Commission for whom I developed and facilitated a Strategic Planing session;
- pcCoM Technologies for whom I developed marketing strategies; and,
- the West Toledo Herald for whom I developed and moderated a 2005 Meet the Toledo Mayoral Candidates Forum.