Marine Corps Dictionary:
Referring to someone or something with a lot of experience, particularly at sea. A salty Marine is one who has been around a while. A salty uniform is more faded and obviously used but still sharp. Salty language is language salted with profanities or obscenities.
ref: Home > Library > History, Politics & Society > Marine Corps Dictionary
Language - the method of human communication, either spoken or written, consisting of the use of words in a structured and conventional way.
Epsom is a town in the borough of Epsom and Ewell in Surrey, England.
Now, click on over to read:
What does Epsom salts mean? definition, meaning and pronunciation (Free English Language Dictionary)
Okay, now, take a look-see to read this:
Top 18 Uses for Epsom Salt!OHHH... ALRIGHT...
1. Better skin: Mixing 1/2 cup of Epsom salt with 1/4 cup olive oil makes a good skin scrub and promotes smooth skin. We recommend a raw and organic olive oil to get the full benefits.
2. Boost indoor plants: Just add a few tablespoons to the water when watering house plants. It will help them grow.
3. Boost vegetable growth: Add a tablespoon of Epsom salt into the soil vegetable plants will help boost growth.
4. Bug bites or itching: Dissolve one tablespoon of Epsom salt into warm water and let it cool. Spray it onto affected area for relief.
5. Cleans tiles & grouts: You can clean your tiles and grouts by mixing Epsom salt and liquid dish soap equal parts. Use it to scrub tiles and grouts, and remember to rinse well.
6. Foot soak: Add one cup of Epsom salt to warm water for a magnesium foot soak. It will help relax your tired feet and reduce swelling too.
7. Foot scrub: A homemade magnesium scrub can help promote soft skin.
8. Hair mask: To make a hair mask that will add volume to your hair, mix equal parts of organic conditioner and Epsom salt.
9. Relaxing bath: Add about a cup of Epsom salt to a warm bath, and soak for 20 minutes. It will help relax you.
10. Removes splinters: Soak the splinter in a mixture of Epsom salt and water, wait a few minutes and the splinter will pop out.
11. Face wash: Adding a pinch to your normal face cleaner can help exfoliate the skin.
12. Natural laxative: A teaspoon of Epsom salt mixed into water can help relieve constipation. Please consult your doctor before changing your diet.
13. Nutritious soil: Mixing a few bags of Epsom salt into your garden soil before planting can help add magnesium to the soil and promote growth.
14. Relieves body pains: Adding two cups of Epsom salt to a warm bath and soaking for 20 minutes can help relieve minor body pains and sprains.
15. Relieves headaches: Soaking in a warm bath with Epsom salt may help clear headaches.
16. Relieves sunburns: Dissolve one tablespoon of Epsom salt into warm water and let it cool. Spray it onto affected area for relief.
17. Rose growth: A tablespoon a week around the soil for you rose bushes can help boost growth.
18. Slug repellent: Sprinkle Epsom salt if you have slugs in your garden and patio to keep them away.
I know you're just itching for more salty language. Tell ya what. Go over to read Epsom Salt Uses & Benefits.