Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Sunday, September 9, 2018

UnResponsive Wade Kapszukiewicz Social Media Suck

Over here in Toledo, Ohio where I reside, I have been asking the same question via internet social media of the mayor, Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz, and his paid administrative staff for several months now.

I get the same results every time I ask.
Skippy and his political hack cronies continue in their refusal to answer.

Is that being responsive on the part of Wade Kapszukiewicz? I think not!

Rhetorically speaking, of what use are the social media accounts of Toledo Ohio's not-so-strong mayor other than that of politically motivated public relations tools for the further political aspirations of Wade Kapszukiewicz, the Career Politician who is The Boy Who Would Be King.

This is not the first time that I have made a Roland Hansen Commentary blog entry concerning The Boy Wonder Skippy. To read those extremely interesting commentaries, just open the following embedded link that will take you to all of the Roland Hansen Commentary entries that speak of Wade Kapszukiewicz.

I'm sorry, what's that you ask me?
Oh, you want to know what that same question is that I have been asking Wade "Skippy" Kapszukiewicz and his administrative staff of which thay have consistenly refused to answer over on social media.
Okay, I will tell you; here it is:
Of the paid staff on Wade Kapszukiewicz Mayor's Office Management Team, how many are women and how many are men?

No comments: