Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Friday, September 7, 2018

Chris Martin and The Trump Effect

The Trump Effect is not much different than the societal crisis of America's opioid epidemic. The Trump Effect is spreading like wildfire and destroying American civilized society.

Well, Chris Martin has finally and completely lost it! He has been smitten by the Trump Effect and has taken on the attributes of the false god he worships. As does his idol Donald J. Trump, The Fake President and Mr. Fake News Himself, falsely accuse others of wrongdoing, so does Chris Martin, of whom I have previously written.


The proselytizing Reverend Martin is a Trumpeteer who epitomizes everything The Founding Fathers of the United States of America decried.

Take a look at the following screenshot of an interesting comment that Chris Martin placed on Twitter on September 3, 2018 at 2:43 p.m.



September 15, 2018 update:


September 16, 2018 update:

Self-proclaimed Christianity spokesperson and e-Vangelist Chris Martin is not one to turn the other cheek. Nor does it appear that Preacher Chris believes in the power of positive persuasion to attract followers to his flock. 

Pastor Martin would rather smite those with whom he cannot convert to his xenophobic Christian religious beliefs that are embossed with political Conservatism intolerance. With his latest Tweet, the UnReverend Chris Martin infers that my strong opposition to xenophobia, my belief in equality for all, and my religion of Judaism is paramount to Atheism. Interesting, very interesting. 


4 comments:

CWMartin said...

That was a fricking joke! Jeez, what the hell is your stupid problem? I thought maybe that something that ANYONE should have seen as a joke might lighten up your day! Still think you don't have a hate problem?

Roland Hansen said...

Baiting and stalking me again, eh, CWMartin?
It is so nice of you, Preacher Martin, to think of me.
And you represent all that is supposed to be good in a Christian? I think not.
You and your false god Twitler, the Fake President, seem to be in dire need of psychotherapy.

Roland Hansen said...

Give it a rest, CWMartin.
Your poor attempts to Tweet me into submission is like a little boy crying his daddy is bigger and stronger than anyone else's daddy --- and, boy oh boy, do you ever have some serious daddy issues.

CWMartin said...

Roland, I am not trying to "tweet you into submission". I am simultaneously trying to get you to look at how ridiculous and hypocritical that you are being, while proving to any readers you might have that I am not the one obsessed- after all, your comments here come to my inbox, and to see my comments on twitter, YOU have to look for them. But you know what? You are right about one thing. I need to leave you alone. I think you have problems far beyond me, and further discourse isn't helping any. You don't comment about Denmark anymore, you don't get comments from other followers anymore. All you do is complain- about Trump, about Skippy, and about me. I feel for you Roland. You have a world of people that disagree with you, and that is hard on a self-righteous person. And the more you can't change the world, the more you complain, the more you hate. I'm sorry that you hate me so much now, I don't hate you. I have more things in life to look at than politics, and I would hate to have my electronic footprint being nothing but a litany of those I hate. I see love in this world, and God's beautiful creation, and quite frankly, leaving my front door to go to work and saying hello to the bunny that sits in the middle of the yard many mornings is worth more than any politician. I have children and a grandchild that love me, and a Savior I know to be faithful. Perhaps He isn't happy with my efforts to try to get a little humor back into our exchanges, but at least I tried. I never called you the names that you call me in derision. Your "daddy issues" thing was cute and typically cruel- I never knew that part of you in the beginning- but I'm not worried about it because it's way off mark. And as for the rest, well, I have but One Judge, and He doesn't expect me to get it right all the time. Otherwise, He wouldn't have had to hang on the Cross for me. He'll be your judge one day, too, but that's between Him and you. For what it's worth, I forgive you.