Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Historical Idiot Donald J Trump

Fellow Blogger CW Martin and I have very different political perspectives. None-the-less, he calls it as he sees it, as do I. However, from time to time, he and I do agree. Such is the case when in regards to Donald J Trump, on May 2, 2017, CWMartin wrote in a Tilting at Windmills blog entry the following:
"I accuse you of being a historical idiot, and we ALL know the saying about those who do not know their history.  My advice to you is to find some way to NOT talk about things you don't understand."
Thank you, Chris, for calling out what needs to be called out. I tip my hat to you.

In all fairness to CWMartin, rather than just highlighting that part on which we agree, I suggest you read the entire blog entry from which I took that excerpt. Go on over to read:

1 comment: