Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

The CEO President: A Really Terrible Idea?

I first saw the following video over on Facebook where it had been shared by a friend of mine over there.
I appreciate the message contained therein because it basically expresses the same sentiments that I have been saying for many, many years, i.e. government and business are two entirely different types of entities with different goals and with different underlying motives. Bottom line: The goal of business is to make a profit; the goal of government is to provide services. Therefore, government should not be expected to, nor should it, operate like a private business.
When I saw the video on Facebook, I wanted to place it in a Roland Hansen Commentary entry. However, I cannot share Facebook videos in my blog.
Being the undaunted person I am, I had to come up with another way to place the video here.
Well, I found a way. I saw on Facebook that the video had been originally posted on the Facebook page of Fusion, a television cable and satellite news and satire channel owned by Fusion Media Group, an American multi-platform media company that is owned by Univision Communications.
And, as I discovered, Fusion is also on YouTube, so, over to YouTube I went. VoilĂ , I found the video, hit the 'share on Blogger' icon, and here it is. I didn't want to just share it without any comments from me, however. Consequently, I saved it as a draft; and, then came back to my Blogger account to write this introduction before I published this Roland Hansen Commentary.
Now, on with the show.

No comments: