Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Friday, July 9, 2010

I Told You So: Lucas County Democratic Party and Unity

Awhile back, I wrote on several other blogs and e-bulletin boards my thoughts on the Lucas County Democratic Party under the then-new chairmanship of Ron Rothenbuhler. Those comments resulted with me (there's no polite way to say this; well, yes there is, but I don't care) taking an ass-beating on those sites.

So, I said to myself, the heck with those idiots, I'll write about it on my own blog, where hardly anyone ever comments - I think that is because I don't allow cowardly anonymous trolls as do some e-bulletin boards and as do so many other blogs just so their authors or administrators can have a "large" readership to inflate their ego by enhancing their low self-esteem and in order that they can brag and feel important about themselves.

At any rate, way back in 2007 on Roland Hansen Commentary, I made this statement:
"I predict that the Lucas County Democratic Party will come together on a united front in the not-too-distant future."
Click on over to read the entire Roland Hansen Commentary - OHIO: Lucas County Democratic Party and Unity.

While I was poopooed by quite a few people across the blogosphere, I stood by my prediction.

Well, here it is, almost three years later. I do believe enough time has elapsed to have validated my predication. I wonder how all the a-hats that belittled me back then like eating crow.

To those naysayers and pessimists and incompetent wanna-be political analysts, I say:
I TOLD YOU SO!

3 comments:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Roland,

Yes you did!

Of course, that fact will largely go unnoticed or ignored.

But they can't deny you know what you were talking about. . .

Maggie Thurber said...

Roland, can you make that prediction about the Republicans???? Maybe that would help. LOL

Roland Hansen said...

Thanks, HTakaDZ.

Maggie, I'd love to make the prediction you seek; but, first, the correct players need to be in the line-up.
p.s. Anyone in the local GOP circles need a consultant?