Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Does Colonial Penn Life Insurance partake in Elder Exploitation?

It has been my understanding that exploitation of the elderly was illegal in the United States of America. But, I guess I have been wrong about that all along.
In my humble opinion, the barage of television advertising by Colonial Penn Life Insurance directed at senior citizens seems to be attempting to exploit the eldely, and is nothing more than a big CON JOB! Why Colonial Penn is allowed to target the elderly in what seems to me to be deceptive advertising in order to get money from the senior cirizen population is beyond me. I guess it can be chalked off to the twisted, perverted economic system known as American Capitalism. 

No comments: