Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Under-appreciated Dads

So many fathers go under-appreciated in American society. I speak of fathers who have tried their best to raise their children, teaching them the ways of the world, supporting them in every way – – – emotionally as well as financially, loving them unconditionally, etc.

In my opinion, it is very commonplace, with some rare exceptions, that the large majority of Americans publicly and openly praise mothers expressing gratitude and appreciation for their mothers. This type of thing also occurs in regards to fathers, but with far less frequency, in my opinion.

Having stated all that, I am attaching the following for all the good dads out there.

[I realize that the word "grateful" is incorrectly spelled "greatful" in the attachment that I found elsewhere on the internet and of which I copied as is.]

No comments: