- "I'll beat the crap out of you."
- "Part of the problem ... is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore."
- "The audience hit back. That's what we need a little bit more of."
- "In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."
- "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."
- "I'd like to punch him in the face."
- "Knock the crap out of them."
- "Maybe he should have been roughed up."
- "I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will."
- “Hillary wants to abolish — essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”
There is more to read over at:
The HyperTexts, Donald Trump Violence Quotes
And, lest we forget:
Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters', By Jeremy Diamond, CNN, Updated 12:03 PM ET, Sun January 24, 2016.
Is Donald J. Trump the type of role model we want for our children?
Do we really want our children to emulate the likes of Donald J. Trump?
I think not!