Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Is Donald Trump the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler?



It seems some folks got irritated with me when over on Facebook I compared the style of political speech used by Donald Trump with the style of political speech used by Adolf Hitler. The message thread over there got to be very controversial. As a result of that, I composed and posted a Roland Hansen Commentary on Friday, October 2, 2015  entitled Donald Trump. Adolf Hitler. Similar Style of Political Speech.

Well, since that time, it appears that there have been other comparisons of Donald Trump with Adolf Hitler. Take a look at the embedded Google search results for Trump and Hitler compared.

(I hope you took the time to explore and read some of those search results. It saves me a whole bunch of writing if you have done so. And consequently, I may bring this specific blog entry to an end.)

Is it any wonder that I have entitled this blog entry Is Donald Trump the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler?

Postscript: You may now add this blog entry with all other Roland Hansen Commentary entries in which I have mentioned Donald Trump.