Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Toledo Talk, Random Thoughts, 11-12-13.
And, then there is - SwampBubbles!

Nothing from me today, no commentary - that is.

However, I want to suggest you click on over to read Toledo Talk, Random Thoughts, 11-12-13. I found it somewhat interesting - and perhaps somewhat sardonically entertaining.

I think just by me stating that there is a lack of quality comments made on Toledo Talk and that there is a total lack of quality - to the point of being moronic - comments made on SwampBubbles IS enough of a Roland Hansen Commentary itself!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SwampBubbles was never meant to be pretty - named after methane gas :)