Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Adam Roland Hansen: Happy 40th Birthday.

July 31, 2013 marks the Fortieth (40th) Birthday of my firstborn, Adam Roland Hansen.

I want to shout out, "Happy Birthday" to my son, Adam, and in his honor, I write this blog entry.

I have previously written birthday wishes and greetings regarding the anniversary of the birth of Adam Roland Hansen.
ref:
JULY 31, 2004, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JULY 31, 2005, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADAM
Adam and A Happy Birthday, July 31, 2007
Adam Hansen: Happy Birthday!, July 31, 2010
Happy Birthday, Adam!, July 31, 2011
July 31, Adam And Me., July 31, 2012

I think Adam's fortieth birthday is especially worth mentioning on the world wide web because of the way in which he himself has decided to mark the special occasion. If you are interested in knowing what that is, then click on over to read:
Adam Hansen Turns 40: It's About Clean Water

No comments: