Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Energize Yourself. Energize Your Spirit.

Are you tired of the same old dull, pale, boring life???

In writing that, I am actually thinking of that of which I just read - and that is this:
Have you ever notice that your life has become bland? Colorless? Drab?
That is just the beginning of an interesting blog entry by Nina Amir of Pure Spirit Creations. I highly recommend you click on over to read Is Your Life Colorful or Colorless? posted on the wonderful blog As the Spirit Moves Me.

1 comment:

CWMartin said...

I had a point in life where things seemed colorless. Mainly the effects of mild depression and the St. Johns Wort used to counteract it. Opening myself up to Christ wiped it all away.