Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving à la Roland Louis Hansen

No Thanksgiving Dinner for me this year of 2012; because, my wife, Judy, and I are on the road driving the southern route to our second home in the 55+ community of Dreamland Villa in the Valley Of The Sun, Arizona.

For a few Thanksgiving remembrances, please click onto each of the following:
Turkey, posted November 27, 2008 on Roland's Ramblings.
The Time Is Now To Tell Others You Love Them, posted November 13, 2010 on Roland's Ramblings.
John Hanson, First President of the United States, established Thanksgiving Day in the U.S.A., posted August 22, 2011 on Roland's Ramblings.
WKRP in Cincinnati, posted September 18, 2008 on Roland's Ramblings.
WKRP in Cincinnati: Turkeys Away, courtesy of TV Rage.
WKRP "As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly" Thanksgiving, the YouTube video.
A Thanksgiving Message From Roland Louis Hansen, posted November 24, 2011 on Roland Hansen Commentary.So, now, as I am driving somewhere in between Texas and New Mexico on this 2012 Thanksgiving Day en route to my Arizona home (well, actually I am composing this the day before and scheduling it to be published on T-Day), I wish you and yours:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: