Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Monday, August 13, 2012

90 Reasons To Give President Obama 4 More Years!

I read the following on the ABOUT 90 DAYS, 90 REASONS web page:

90 Days, 90 Reasons is an independent initiative unaffiliated with Barack Obama’s presidential campaign. 90 Days, 90 Reasons was conceived by two guys originally from Chicago, Dave Eggers and Jordan Kurland. In late July, they looked around and saw that many of Obama’s voters and donors from 2008 needed to be reminded of all he has accomplished, and all he will do if given another term. They asked a wide range of cultural figures to explain why they’re voting for Obama in 2012, in the hopes that this might re-inspire the grassroots army that got Obama elected in the first place. Every day, a new reason will be posted —
AND, I learned about it in the very well worded Chili Dog Blog entry 90 Reasons In 90 Days, the title of which I suggest you click upon in order to read the entry for yourself. I could not agree more with what is written in that entry to which I commented with a simple "I concur."

Kudos to Chili Dog!

1 comment:

CWMartin said...

I went to the ninety days site. Guess I wasn't paying attention somewhere, it took me a minute to figure out there were only six reasons (its been a long day.) Anyhow, I'll give him on those six: one "not Bad", one "I don't see it", two "sorry not my preference", One "Roger Ebert is an authority figure on health care now?" and one, "I didn't know he was a genius automotive engineer on top of it all."