Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chili Dog, Public Lands, and the Public Good

It's been awhile since my last entry here on Roland Hansen Commentary.

-- Whatever. --

I just do not have an overwhelming desire nor do I have a compelling need to write my opinions just to for the sake of writing. At any rate, I had decided earlier to write a commentary about a certain topic here and was just preparing to do so, but upon going through my google reader first, I came across an entry on Chili Dog Blog that I read thoroughly.

I was, and am, so impressed by its commentary and perspective on the very important issue of public lands as it relates to private ownership of land and the overall public good that I decided to link to that Chili Dog Blog entry here instead. In my own opinion, it is indeed very much on target and very well stated.

Please take the time to click on over to read:
Political No Man’s Land as posted by Chili Dog on September 14, 2011.

No comments: