Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Guns and Killing

Pistols, rifles, firearms - they are all guns to me. Now that I have your attention, I have a brief, factual statement:

GUNS WERE INVENTED FOR THE PURPOSE OF KILLING!

Raising an eyebrow, are you?
Tell you what. Go ahead and read:
History of the firearm
The Invention of Guns

Now, I will sit back and await the response of gun-lovers who usually try to make my brief, factual statement into something other than what my explicitly concise factual statement is.

1 comment:

Roland Hansen said...

Interesting! While no one commented on this Roland Hansen Commentary in the comments section here, there were plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of comments about it on Facebook and other internet places where I had placed a link to this blog entry,