Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Friday, December 17, 2010

2010 Top Ten Anti-Semitic Slurs

I have previously written a few times here in Roland Hansen Commentary about anti-Semitism. As much as this prejudice and discrimination against Jewish people (or Jews as some prefer to say) continues to rear its ugly head, it still never ceases to amaze me that many Americans refuse to recognize the fact that anti-Semitism is truly prevalent in the United States of America and indeed throughout the world. This refusal to acknowledge anti-Semitism reminds me of the stories I have heard and read about Nazi Germany under Adolf Hitler. I am also reminded of the Spanish Inquisition. As a person who is Jewish, I have personally experienced the effects of anti-Semitism on numerous occasions.

Recently, I received an interesing e-mail concerning anti-Semitism throughout the world entitled "ANTI-SEMITISM GOES MAINSTREAM - NEWS ALERT: SWC Releases its “TOP 10 ANTI-SEMITIC SLURS OF 2010” List" which had been forwarded to me. As I understand it, this list was initially put together by the Simon Weisenthal Center. I think Many peopple might be amazed to read it; and, others will simple refuse to read it because they really do not give a damn.

If you would care to read that of which I write, and read some actual anti-Semitic quotes of persons from around the world including the U.S.A., just click on the following:
2010 Top Ten Anti-Semitic Slurs

Feel free to give some feedback on all this. I certainly will be interested in reading your comments.

3 comments:

CWMartin said...

It constantly amazes me that those who don't believe in God can look at both the unreasonable hatred and persecutions of Jews down through history and the fact that, unlike the Assyrians, Canaanites, Babylonians, etc., the have survived as a people, and not perceive the supernatural force that has to be the only logical explanation for this. They are not wiser, more technologically advanced, fiercer warriors, or physically more robust than any other people. What they are is protected. Thanks, Roland for reminding us how ugly blind racism sounds.

yesspam said...

Why are these anti semitic remarks not in the Top Ten?


"We don't need to help Arabs set down roots in Israel," Rabbi Shlomo Aviner of the Beit El settlement, said on Tuesday. Aviner explained that he supported the move for two reasons: one, a Jew looking for an apartment should get preference over a gentile; and two, to keep the growing Arab population from settling too deeply.
"Racism originated in the Torah," said Rabbi Yosef Scheinen, who heads the Ashdod Yeshiva. "The land of Israel is designated for the people of Israel. This is what the Holy One Blessed Be He intended and that is what the [sage] Rashi interpreted."

Roland Hansen said...

CWMartin,
Thank you for your comments.

yesspam,
I did not write the referenced article; therefore, I cannot answer your question. Maybe, you should adress your concern to the auther of that article. Now, my question to you is: Why did you ask that question of yours here on my blog? It seems to me as though your approach is one that attempts to justify prejudice and discrimination against those people who are of the Jewish religion. Please correct me if my impression is incorrect.