Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Happy Birthday to Adam Roland Hansen of Toledo, Ohio

Here it is, July 31, 2016.
That means today is the forty-third (43rd) anniversary of the birth of my son, Adam Roland Hansen.

I want to give a shout out, and I invite you to join me.
Here goes:
Happy Birthday, Adam.

To quote my own words from my Roland's Ramblings blog entry of one year ago today:
"I have said it and written it before, as I do again now. and as I do each and everyday, I think of how much I love my son, Adam Roland Hansen, and of how proud I am of Adam who constantly, consistently, and continuously strives to be the grandest version of the greatest vision of his highest self."
You can look in at Adam over at ADAMHANSEN.NET, as well as over on Twitter and at Google+. You can also check out Adam Hasen on LinkedIn.
Once again, I say,
Happy Birthday, Adam.

No comments: