Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lucas County Educational Service Center: New Governing Board Member

Rather than writing a whole big deal about what is happening with the Lucas County Educational Service Center Governing Board, I suggest you click on over to Judy's Jewels New Member entry and read my comment attached thereon.

The following is updated commentary as of January 13, 2010:

The same is applicable to Lucas County Educational Services Center Updates by Angela Zimmann "Organizational Meeting; Special Meeting Dates Set" entry where you may read more current information along with my comment attached thereon.

In addition to my comment over there at Judy's Jewels and over at Lucas County Educational Services Center Updates by Angela Zimmann, I cannot help but wonder if there might be a renewed interest by the nonunionized nonteaching employees to form or join a union. I would not be surprised if that were the case.

No comments: