Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Friday, December 25, 2015

What is the difference between a Canadian and an American from the United States?

Canadians and Americans from the United States of America are both from the continent of North America, as are Mexicans from Estados Unidos Mexicanos

I will let Donald Trump address the topic of Mexicans.

I want to address the differences between Canadians and Americans.


For some good, objective, comparative factual information regarding Canada and the United States, I suggest you head on over to FindTheData United States vs Canada.

More good reading may be found at Canada vs. United States from Diffen.

I would also like to suggest you go on over to a web page of Quora to read:
What are some cultural differences between Canadians and Americans?

And to add a bit of eyebrow-raising, I suggest you read Maclean's 99 reasons why it’s better to be Canadian.

I think I will leave it at that and let you wonder what I think of it all. (snicker-snicker, hee-hee, elfish grin)

No comments: