Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Toledo, Ohio. Lucas County. Adam Roland Hansen.

Toledo, Ohio is very fortunate to have Adam Roland Hansen as its native son. Indeed, both the City of Toledo, Ohio and the entire Lucas County region could really move forward if the local governmental entities would cash in on all the talents that Adam Roland Hansen has to offer.

It was 45 years ago today, back on July 31, 1973, when I first met Adam face to face. In my humble opinion, I think Adam Roland Hansen is the greatest!

I have written often about Adam Roland Hansen on my other blog, Roland's Ramblings.

Some folks may say I am prejudiced in favor of Adam; but, I say I am just the proud father of a very accomplished, talented, intelligent, and wonderful man. Adam is a real, honest, decent human being. More people should emulate him. The world would be a far better place for it.

In closing, I want to give a shout out to my son, Adam Roland Hansen, of whom I could not be more proud:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADAM!

3 comments:

dalepertcheck said...

Adam has a wonderful mother!

Roland Hansen said...

Yes, Dale, Kathy is a good woman. BTW, she re-married quite a few years ago.

dalepertcheck said...

Couldn't resist, Roland. And, Kathy is a very good and nice person!