Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Reflections of a Political Has-Been.

As I approach my 70 years on this planet we call Earth, I reflect on my life with an increasing frequency. I have had an interesting life, full of ups and downs, accomplishments and failures, moments of happiness and sadness, and all the other stuff all us human beings go through. 

It is with a sigh of woe that I recall my attempts to have an impact in the political world while having one hand tied behind my back for most of that time due to a large portion of my life being employed in the classified civil service of the State of Ohio that legally limited my full and active partisan political participation. 

And, I recall being the object of snide ridicule from several armchair political critics who usually made personal attacks under a cloak of anonymity.

Do you remember the Roland Hansen Commentary in which the following quote is taken?
"Who cares roland, ... You are also an old man, with nowhere to go, except retirement and a pension though your years of mediocre public service. And no one can take that away from you.
I realize you want more, to be a big player, and as you have said; you have begged the king pins in toledo to let you help run this place, into the ground. And there has been no answer. So you continue to stand on your mount and rant about nothingness."
No? Well, then go on over to read the Roland Hansen Commentary Glass City Jungle and the Trolling Flamer Cyberbully Factor that was posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008.

Okay. Now then, do you remember the Roland Hansen Commentary in which the following quote is taken?
At one time, when I was in my prime, I was a "somebody" but then I fell out of grace with some people; and I became a "nobody." 
What? You don't recall that one, either? Well, then, all you need do is to go on over to read the Roland Hansen Commentary Am I really a washed-up has-been??? that was posted on Monday, April 8, 2013.

I think of those two occurences and many others when I reflect upon my foray into the political world that goes back more than 40 years.

For a brief look into just a little of my reflections regarding my political forays you may read my Roland's Ramblings blog entry Roland Louis Hansen Memories of Days Gone By that I posted on February 13, 2017.

All that being put forth, if you wish to learn more about my real world activities throughout my life, you may open the following embedded link that takes you over to read Roland Hansen Background Information.

No comments: