Trolling Not Allowed

Trolling Not Allowed! Comments from anonymous trolls are not permitted and are deleted if posted by the offending pest.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Taking Inventory on Fred LeFebvre of WSPD 1370 AM Radio

I discovered some time ago that quite a few people had been arriving on Roland Hansen Commentary as a result of doing internet web searches for Fred LeFebvre, the talk show guy on WSPD 1370-AM radio in Toledo, Ohio. And, it appears, that continues to be the case. I am able to ascertain these things because of the Feedjit Widget installed on my blog.
(My own Feedjit I have here is such an interesting widget to have. I can see in real time where in the world that people are coming from and what they are lookig at -- and, oh so many other things.)

Well, in order to help those inquiring minds and as a convenience to them, I am placing below embedded links to all Roland Hansen Commentary blog entries that are in regards to Fred LeFebvre:
This has been another public service of Roland Hansen Commentary.

No comments: